Hello Friends, here in our second part of “Tips to keep your phone clean” series, we will share with you what and what not to use for phone cleaning so as the phone also remains safe and the cleaning is also done. There are a lot of things you would have heard from people around, but not all are safe.
Be Careful While Choosing Your Phone Clean Options Like-
- The easiest and simplest way of cleaning the phone screen is by wiping it with a soft fiber cloth. You could dampen it with distilled water to make it more effective.
- Use a mixture of distilled water with 40% isopropyl alcohol for a weekly cleaning. Mix it in a spray bottle, shake it and spray it on a clean and soft microfiber cloth for deep cleaning. Do not spray the phone directly and do not over-wet the cloth.
- Once the screen is done, move to the back of the phone and clean it gently in a similar manner.
- Now is the turn for the smaller areas like ports, buttons or camera lens. Use a scotch tape first to remove the lint or sand accumulated on the crevices, follow it up using a cotton swab or a toothpick to remove the dirt or the grime and finally wipe these areas with the same microfiber cloth.
- Let the phone dry completely for about 20 minutes and then put it back into a case.
- If you are actually one of those hygiene freaks, you could also invest in an anti-microbial cover or an ultraviolet phone sanitizer to protect your phone from germs.
While these were a few good ideas on how to keep your phone clean and germ-free. We would also like to highlight a few things which are a no-no and should be avoided.
- Abrasive cloths, paper towels, towels
- Compressed Air
- Kitchen cleaners/ Window cleaners
- Makeup remover
- Bleach, Ammonia, Hydrogen Peroxide
- Dish soap/ hand soap
So, by now you know why and how could you keep your phone clean and germ-free. Try out and stay healthy.
We at MobiGarage provide Online mobile repair services in India with free pick and drop facility.