If you have always been dreaming of buying an iPhone but couldn’t afford, then exploring to invest in a refurbished iPhone is a wonderful idea. Refurbished iphones are simply those phones that were bought and used by someone for a short duration but returned due to some faults, minor dents or bumps. These faults are then repaired by a certified retailer, the phone gets revamped and polished and then sold again to a new customer at a much cheaper price.
The iPhone is the most popular selling brand especially amongst youth. Everybody aims to buy an iPhone at least once in their lifetime. It has somehow managed to create a Brand value that people actually consider it as their prized possession. The user-friendly functioning, amazing features, easily understandable software and the overall premium look and feel make it amongst the most sought after brands today. But the only problem which prevents people from investing in these phones is the whooping price tag of the Apple brand. So, a refurbished iPhone breaks that barrier.
So, if you are also planning to invest in a refurbished iPhone, then this blog will help you understand – Why refurbished iPhones are a better buy than a new iPhone?
Should you invest in a refurbished iPhone?
The answer to this question is pretty simple. If you do not want to spend a fortune, then a refurbished iPhone is a very wise choice. You just need to do your research well, find a reliable retailer and then nothing can be better. The reliable retailers would have their process so stringent that the device looks scratch less and just-like-new. So, why burn a hole by investing in a new iPhone. Even at MobiGarage, an online portal offering premium quality refurbished iPhones, the process involves 51 points phone inspection that makes the phone look totally irresistible.
What does the refurbishment process involve?
There are a few steps involved that give the customer the same experience and satisfaction that of a new phone.
- Functionality check
- Part replacement
- Software update and many more.
Where can you buy refurbished iPhones?
There are two ways through which you can buy a refurbished iPhone. You could either buy it from a reputed and well-known retailer or from an online Ecommerce store.
Top sites where you can buy a refurbished iPhone are:
- Valuecart. in
- Amazon. in
Advantages of buying a refurbished iPhone than a new one
If you are still confused on whether buying a refurbished iPhone will be good idea, let’s understand the advantages refurbishment offers:
- Affordable Price compared to the brand new phone – If you are someone who is looking for an iPhone that is cheaper and affordable, a Refurbished iPhone is the best and easy option which would not burden your pocket with its price.
- Same Quality but at the cheaper price – The next big advantage is that since refurbished iPhones are used only for a short duration, most of the recent models with all the latest features are easily available. Moreover, the phones are revamped in a manner that they look as good as new. So, when you can get the same quality phone at a cheaper cost, what’s the harm?
- Environment friendly – We all care for our environment and since refurbished iphones are recycled, hence, they are not responsible for any electronic waste. So, refurbished products are directly protecting the environment.
- Refurbished Vs Used – One important thing that you must keep in mind while making the right choice is that refurbished phones are different from used phones. So, don’t get confused and buy a used phone. Used phones are sold as it is without any revamping and you will regret your decision. Refurbished phones on the other hand are inspected and checked before getting sold. Therefore, don’t fall for a used or second-hand phone.
- Upgradation is an easy process – This is a great advantage of buying any refurbished phone as they can be easily upgraded. You do not need to buy a new iPhone to be hand in hand with the latest technology.
Refurbished iPhones are simply those phones that were used by someone only for a short while but returned due to some minor faults or defects. These are easily resolved by a certified retailer and sold again to a new customer at a cheaper price. With the above advantages in hand, isn’t it better to invest in a refurbished iPhone than a new iPhone. What are your thoughts on the same? Are you ready to invest in a refurbished phone? Do let us know in the comments below.